Glazed and Confused Summer Art Camps for Kids
For ages 5-11
This year’s activities include:
- Mold Pouring
- Canvas Stretching
- Slime Making
- Tempera Paint Making
- And much, much, more!
If camp is cancelled due to changes in the status of COVID-19, we will inform you before the camp starts, and you will have the option to sign up for the next available session or receive a full refund. Per St. Louis County guidelines, all campers over the age of 5 are required to wear masks while in the studio, and their temperatures will be monitored daily.
Glazed and Confused is following the guidelines set forth by the American Camp Associations’ Guidelines for camps during COVID-19, the CDC, and St. Louis County Department of Public Health. Camp is monitored by our Studio Manager, Becky who is also BLS Certified. All sessions have five campers at the most. Some programming may change based on the materials available at the time of camp. Per St. Louis County mandates campers are required to wear masks while attending camp. We also recommend campers to wear clothing that they do not mind getting dirty every day at camp. Camp area is sanitized before and after every activity.
Camp Costs and Fees:
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BEGINS ON APRIL 1ST!!
Receive 10 percent discount if paid in full by MAY 1ST!
Cost: $225/ camper for all supplies including pre-packaged snacks. Campers will get to keep their art supplies (other than brushes) once camp is over.
Camps run Monday through Friday and is three 3 hours long. Morning Camps are scheduled from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and Afternoon Camps are scheduled from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM. There is a maximum of 5 students per session.
- Registration Opens: Wednesday, April 1st
- Early Bird Discount Ends: Friday, May 1
- Summer Art Camp Sessions Begin: Monday, June 14th
- Art Camp Week 1: June 14 to June 18th
- No Camp: June 28 – July 3
- Last Week of Camp: August 9 – August 14
- Camp Ends: Friday, August 14
- Release Forms: Due on the first day of camp
- SESSION 1: JUNE 14TH TO 18TH (AM SOLD OUT, 3 SPOTS LEFT FOR AFTERNOON)
- SESSION 2: JUNE 21ST TO JUNE 25TH (TWO SPOTS LEFT FOR MORNING, AFTERNOON SOLD OUT)
- SESSION 3: JULY 5TH TO JULY 9TH (MORNING SOLD OUT)
- SESSION 4: JULY 12TH TO JULY 16TH (ONE SPOT LEFT!)
- SESSION 5: JULY 19TH TO JULY 23RD
- SESSION 6: JULY 26TH TO JULY JULY 30TH (AFTERNOON SOLD OUT)
- SESSION 7: AUGUST 2ND TO AUGUST 6TH (MORNING SOLD OUT)
- SESSION 8: AUGUST 9TH TO AUGUST 13TH (MORNING SOLD OUT)
Are you ready to book a fun-filled, creative, and memorable art camp for your little one? Call us today at 314.892.8382 to reserve your spot today!